Friday, July 26, 2013

Nagai Yamiji Now For Sale


Nagai Yamiji


    Journey though a Lovecraftian nightmare world, filled with evil creatures and cultists worshiping dark ancient powers, and battle giant bosses using mystical runic powers.  The game includes over 10 original compositions, 7 sets of CGs totaling 24 pictures, 20 enemies with H-animations, 3 bosses, and 7 unique areas.

    The demo allows you to play up to the first boss, and includes a handful of enemies and CGs.  However, the full game has much more to offer!

Purchase the Full Game!

Download the game from one of the links above, then purchase the license for the full game here.  You will be given a download for the license file that will unlock the rest of the game.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome and I just got home from work too. Take my cash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, gotten past the first boss and into the winding gears and platforms part of the tower. that area is extremely buggy :(. Riding on the wooden platforms can cause you to get crushed underneath them and take one damage. This will sometimes force you through the wall said platform is next too. The best example is the skeleton sacrafice you have to carry to the altar. Right past those spiders once you pick him up, those platforms have kicked me into the level multiple times. Also, somehow beforehand I got knocked into the level and into a saveroom due to...walljumping :(. I honestly cannot remember where it happened since it threw me from 3 rooms into a save room as I was falling. I hope I didn't miss any certain skills I needed cause those platforms seem very difficult to get up holding the skeleton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sigh, those platforms are impossible. Having them go through the walls and come back around forces you through 90% of the time you are on them. I also tried to backtrack a ways from that checkpoint before the altar and once I try dropping down to the next area, it teleports me back above that save room which I can fall through the ceiling to get into.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, sorry to hear you're having problems there... I'll take a look and see what might be the problem, but I've not had those problems (even when purposefully trying to get myself caught on the platforms and get pushed out).

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you seemed to like the game for the most part! I controls glitching seems to be something beyond my controls, it's an issue with Gamemaker not liking certain keyboards or something.

      If you haven't, try rebinding the controls (from the Options menu) and that should help things out. If you can, try the game with a controller.

      Delete