Friday, July 5, 2013

V0.4.3: It's Fuckin' Fixed Finally! Edition

Guess what bitches?  Thanks to a forum-bro who got drunk and did some extensive testing, I've finally fixed the bug that everyone has been having.  You can now wall jump without problems :D

So if you were having problems before, they should be fine now, woop woop.  How cool is that?  I'm excited!

Anyway, still working on the CGs.  Been busy with work (getting plenty of hours, which is nice).  I had mentioned releasing a taste of the CGs, which I will probably do tomorrow (I'd do it tonight if it weren't for the fact I really need to get to sleep and it's taking all I've got to continue to type this and remain coherent, but fuck I'm probably failing at that).

Anyway, downloads, that's what y'all are here for.  Well here you go baby birds:

Installer: YourFileHost Download
Mirror: Mega Download
Stand-alone: Mega Download

1 comment:

  1. Kurovadis was definitely missing the forced oral. Heh heh. I feel dirty. Good game! xD

    ReplyDelete