Monday, March 3, 2014

Personal Dairy: I'm a poo-baby

Well, fuck, y'all.  To keep things concise, I'm letting y'all know that I'm going back on my anti-depressants.  They should help me kick my ass into gear and get Glory Hole RPG 2 done and out.  I have been struggling to stay focused on it or any other project I was working on, but the final straw has been the past few days have just fucked me for no good reason.

So yeah, sorry I haven't been producing stuff like I want to.  I blame my father's lousy genetics, heh.  The allergies and predisposition for hypertension I can deal with, but this feeling like shit for no reason is bullshit.  It takes about two weeks for the meds to really have an effect, but after that I hope that I can really crank out GHR2 and I really hope everyone enjoys it!

Thanks for understanding!  Assuming you do understand, this is!  If not, just know that I'm sorry; I would change it if I could!

The good news is that I haven't been a completely lazy piece of shit.  I have done some work on the game since I last posted.  The cum engine has been implemented, the movement has changed slightly, I've drawn the backgrounds for the game, I've drawn the girl's body, and, most importantly, I've hammered out all the design decisions (like what all the upgrades are going to be).

Here's a screenshot, let me know what you think:
I go plan on showing a second breast, since the uni-boob looks just slightly off, but I'm still in the process of programming it - as you'll be able to choose breast-size and they'll jiggle appropriately, tehe.  If it looks off for another reason, let me know, because my anatomy is pretty much bullshit.

In other good news (unrelated entirely but good news nonetheless) I have lost like 25lbs.  I've been dieting for about 3 months, and it's been going well.  So, uh, yay me, I guess.

10 comments:

  1. So well done, even in times when everyone use AS3.

    I started my journey with Macromedia Flash version 5, and still use AS2 too, haha.

    Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i appreciate the work you do there kajio. and i too, know the perils of depression. just know that you arent alone out there, and that youre doing great work. you bring joy to people. very gross joy, but joy nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so looking forward to this game! Best of luck with the meds, depression is a nuisance and sorting out the right combo of meds can be tough sometimes. Congrats on the weight loss too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it comes to sudden depressing funks, I've found its not always "seemingly" for no reason...its usually because of something I'd either been dwelling on (and in the depression simply don't realize is the reason) or its because of something your subconscious is trying to sort out, and is having problems doing so.

    Hope you start to feel better soon though, depression sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, though I haven't been keeping up much with GHR2, some suggestions in case you haven't thought of them.

    -Some minor customization regarding character.
    -tit-fuck option
    -possible vaginal/anal unlock mode

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only recently found out about your work and I just wanted to comment that your work is great! And also I hope you only the best in your future endeavors whatever they be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coloring and the texture of the character are decent in my opinion, compare to other artists, but it still looks awesome. I don't know whether if it is possible for you to draw the female a little bit "softer" through the coloring? and it would be great if you could make the nipples look sexier, or slightly bigger? keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, I remember playing Glory Hole RPG years ago.
    Funny I finally get in touch with the person that made it.
    I really liked it back then and hopefully you will finish the sequel as well over time.
    But first, sort out things and feel better.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what happend with this game?
    I waiting for years this game

    ReplyDelete